There are a number of reasons you really shouldn't do pressure washing on your own, especially if you have no experience or commercial-grade equipment.
Here are a few of the reason NOT to make pressure washing your next DIY task:
- The water stream from a pressure washer can actually cut skin depending on the tips you use in your pressure washing wand.
- When using a ladder, it can actually be knocked over from the force of the water, causing you to fall backwards and have the ladder crash down on you.
- You can damage the siding on your house by using high pressure.
- Pressure washing will cut into the surface of wood decks and lawn furniture.
- If outdoor temperatures are too cold and you are using hot water, you can actually crack the windows of your home or building.
- Pressure washers are quite heavy and take a good deal of strength.
- Your time is worth money. Hiring a pressure washing company is cheaper than you think. What takes you hours, will take a team with professional equipment minutes to do.
Find an Experienced Pressure Washing Company
For all these reasons, we highly recommend you contact Good As New Pressure Washing LLC to handle all your pressure washing needs. Not only will our experts get your home improvement project done quickly, but we will do the job safely as well. We have the expertise to identify problems in advance and resolve them during your cleaning. We save you a ton of time, money, frustration, and prevent you from making multiple trips to your local home improvement store. Whether you need residential or commercial pressure washing services, Good As New is the right team for the job. We use state-of-the-art tools and equipment, and coupled with our skill and training, we get the job done right the first time.
Get Ready for Spring Projects
Spring is just around the corner. Are you getting ready to repaint your house? We highly recommend you include a pressure wash on the exterior surfaces before you begin your residential or commercial painting project.
Paint adheres better to clean surfaces. Let us help you clean up before painting. It's a great time of year to start planning those home improvement projects. If pressure washing your home or commercial building is on your list of projects, then don't wait a minute longer to schedule a cleaning by a professional.
At Good As New, our friendly team of pressure washing specialists are ready to schedule your free consultation. We look forward to serving you and satisfying all your exterior cleaning needs! With our guarantee, we'll ensure that you are left satisfied and smiling after we're finished.